A monthly retainer is a great way to ensure your website stays up-to-date and optimised, without the overhead of hiring full-time staff. As part of a monthly retainer package I will set aside an agreed number of hours each month to work on your website.
What work is covered by a monthly retainer?
Monthly retainers are perfect for regular website optimisation and maintenance tasks. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Running image optimisations
- Checking for performance & accessibility issues
- Website analytics reporting
- Performing a technical review of new pages
- Making web page updates
Monthly Retainer Packages
I offer the following monthly retainer packages.
You get 10 hours per month dedicated to your website. Suitable for:
- Small websites that require basic maintenance.
- Sites that add one or two new pages per month.
Quarter: NT$38,400 (Save 20%)
I'll allocate 20 hours per month to work on your website. Perfect for:
- Websites requiring both maintenance and web page changes.
- Sites requiring regular technical checks performed on new pages.
Quarter: NT$76,800 (Save 20%)
30 hours per month for your website, and your website alone. Best for:
- Large websites that require regular page updates.
- Sites seeking regular website performance monitoring and optimisation.
Quarter: NT$115,200 (Save 20%)
40 hours per month committed to improving your website. Great for:
- If you require regular landing pages to be created.
- Want to manage multiple sites under one retainer agreement.
Quarter: NT$153,600 (Save 20%)
Unlimited Hours Package
Unlimited services for your business from Monday - Friday each week. Suitable if:
- You need a short-term addition to your team, without the overhead of the hiring process.
Quarter: NT$192,000 (Save 20%)
- Retainer packages will rollover at the end of each period unless otherwise agreed.
- For 10- & 20-Hour Packages, any unused hours will expire at the end of each month.
- Any additional time will be billed at a NT$1,900 per hour or part thereof.
- Invoices will be sent on the first business day of each month, with 15-day payment terms. Invoices will include the monthly retainer fee, plus any additional time charged for the previous month.