Web Sustainability & Performance Consulting
There's a lot to take into account when planning and implementing website optimisations. I'll work alongside you to provide guidance and expertise that can keep your developers on track to deliver outstanding results.
Whether your goal is to increase conversions, or to reduce the carbon footprint of your website, I will help you get there.
Every advisory engagement starts with a Sustainability & Performance Assessment of your site. Through this I will identify and prioritise areas for website improvement.
With this information I will provide ongoing oversight and advice to your website team as they begin optimising your site. I can continue to provide guidance to the team as new features and pages are built as well.
With an Advisory engagement, I can:
- Perform an initial Sustainability & Performance Assessment of your website.
- Help you prioritise and plan optimisation tasks.
- Review website changes & optimisations made by your team.
- Provide ongoing advice and guidance on sustainable website design and development.
- Assist you in assessing different plugins and optimisation tools for your site.
Optimisation engagements include everything in the Advisory package above. With an Optimisation engagement my involvement extends to hands on implementation of website improvements. This includes performing optimisation tasks, making incremental code changes, image and font optimisations etc.
This option includes the possibility to schedule a regular weekly meeting to discuss progress and future plans.
With an Optimisation engagement, I can:
- Help your team implement code and design optimisations.
- Apply image, font, and file optimisations.
- Write a Service Worker for the site.
- Setup/update CDN and caching configurations.
- Provide regular monitoring of your website's performance.
Let's get to work
I'll help you ensure your website has a lower environmental impact, and is optimised to perform at its best. Whether you have an existing website that needs to be improved, or you want to ensure new projects you're working on are optimised from the start.