Slow websites can frustrate your users, result in lower sales, and have a larger environmental impact. Optimising your site is one of the most important steps you can take to boost revenue, increase conversion and engagement, and reduce your site's carbon footprint.
A website audit will allow you to identify problem areas on your site, and help you formulate corrective actions.
Why does web page performance matter?
Good web page performance ensures that page content is delivered to website visitors quickly, no matter what device or connection they may be on. As Google starts to use Core Web Vitals as part of their search ranking algorithm, having a site optimised for performance is more important than ever.
If the Internet was a country, it would be the 7th largest polluter.
What's more, optimised websites also have a lower environmental impact. If the Internet was a country, it would be the 7th largest polluter. Poorly optimised sites can have a considerable carbon footprint, and can be responsible for a thousands of kilograms of emissions per year.
How it works?
Getting your site audited is an easy way to kickstart the optimisation process.
- Book an audit - Select the an audit package that fits your site, and fill in the engagement questionnaire. This will give me the information I need to get started right away.
- Audit - This is where I get to work. I'll take a look at your site from multiple angles to get a clearer picture of how your site works, and where issues may be lurking. Audits take at least five days.
- Report - At the conclusion of the audit I'll deliver you with a report of my findings. Where performance issues have been identified I will also outline corrective actions that can be taken to address them. Alongside these I'll also outline additional optimisations you can consider for the site.
- Review call - With the report in your hands you'll also have the option to schedule a one hour video call. This will give you a chance to ask any questions you might have about the audit findings.
I run all my audits in one-week sprints. I'll start on Monday, and deliver the audit report to you by the end of the day on Friday.
What you'll get
At the end of each audit you'll get:
- An audit report - A detailed document outlining audit findings, proposed fixes, and additional optimisation steps.
- A review call - A one hour video call where we can go through the audit report. You'll have the chance to ask any questions you might have about the audit findings and optimisations proposed.
Audits start from US$120.
Book a website audit
I provide website audit packages for websites big and small. Whether you want to audit your latest marketing landing page, or need an entire site audit, you'll find a package below that fits your needs.Book now